Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services
PBM sanitization system features:
- Totally non toxic.
- 100% non-caustic.
- Ionized mist bonds to surfaces for tight clearances such as computer keyboards and computer mouse.
- Water based.
- Bonding Perfect for all touch point coverage and Adhering onto handrails and elevator buttons, door push bars and knobs.
- H1-N1, SARS, HIV and Covid-19.
- Perfect for carpets and telephone key pads.
- 80 times more powerful than bleach. No chlorine!
- Can be applied as often as needed. .
- We recommend full wipe down of all surfaces be accomplished first to remove soils prior to misting or fogging.
Preferred Building Maintenance also offers full terminal cleans for small offices and exam rooms. Very thorough ceiling to floor wall to wall where definite positive contact has occurred. We do these in medical offices as well.
Please call for a survey for estimate at 860-210-7910. You can leave a message or use our request for quote form found on any page.
Preferred Building Maintenance LLC is fully insured and bonded. We currently service 65 medical office buildings and 15 schools and universities where we have already used this system. References are available prior to estimate.
We serve locations throughout Connecticut and the surrounding area, including: Danbury, Waterbury, New Milford, Ridgefield, Shelton, Trumbull, Bridgeport, Hartford, and Eastern NY State ... and we're always expanding!